- We offer a three level floor plan with three separate entrances
- Market Street Capacity: 200 for a cocktail party and 100 for a sit down dinner
- Mezzanine Area Capacity: 350 for a cocktail party and 250 for a sit down dinner
- Second Floor Capacity: 200 for a cocktail party and 120 for a sit down dinner
- In-House Executive Chef, offering flexible menu options.
- We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions, food allergies, etc.
- In-House event staffing service.
- We have all ABC Permits and Liquor Licenses. No outside beverages of any kind are permitted in the building. Specialty orders for alcohol by request.
- Bartending staff adheres to laws and rules set by the North Carolina Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) as well as the North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement (ALE).
- Tables: Dinner tables are square 5' x 5', Cocktail tables are square 28" x 28"
- Chairs: mahogany chairs with ivory cushions
- China, glassware, and flatware
- Ivory lap-length linens (upgrade linen available upon request)
- In-house Audio and Video services : projector, screen and wireless microphones available
- Track lighting with dimmers
- Free Wireless Internet
- Stage and Podium Rentals
- All bar services (Beer, Wine, Alcohol, Sodas, Waters, Coffee, Tea, etc.) are available. The Venue has all ABC Permits and Liquor Licenses necessary.
- No outside beverages of any kind are permitted in the building. We have the right to confiscate any beverages brought from outside sources.
- Bartending staff adheres to laws and rules set by the North Carolina Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) as well as the North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement (ALE)
- THE VENUE promotes responsible drinking. We reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol or ask the individual to vacate the building.
- Bar service can be configured in a variety of ways. Inquire for more details and pricing.
- We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Card. We do NOT accept American Express.
- 50% down payment is required upon proposal acceptance.
- An open credit card is necessary for the use of the Bar Services.
- We have a loading area available
- We are a 100% Smoke Free Building
- Events can be held until 1:30 A.M. and last call for alcohol will be at 1:00 A.M.
- NO reimbursement of rental expenses due to inclement weather, loss of utilities, acts of God, or act of any government body.
- NO refunds will be made for scheduled events canceled within six (6) months of said event.
- PARKING-There are several Parking Lots and Garages within a one block radius of The Venue for your convenience. Private parking available upon request. Parking meters are available in front of The Venue.